Old 18-03-2008, 11:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default my pics

In article ,
says...

JennyC;779337 Wrote:
"may"
wrote in message
...-

not sure if this is the right place to put my photos but here they
are
,i have just learned how to post these.
http://tinyurl.com/25fwfa
http://tinyurl.com/yvdze2
http://tinyurl.com/yrsrtv
http://tinyurl.com/2yv8v6
http://tinyurl.com/2g34xm
http://tinyurl.com/yq3g4t
http://tinyurl.com/278b7c
http://tinyurl.com/2x5u64
http://tinyurl.com/2eap8k
http://tinyurl.com/ytl6mx
and as i dont know anything about gardening i am quite proud of
these
, they were from last year. the purple one in the large pot has
now
been transfered to the ground and i did go abit over board and cut
it
down to ground level so i am hoping i will not lose it ,i will have
wait and see later on in the year
may-

Pfffff - for somebody who does not know about gardening.........slug
free
hostas and glorious clematis!!

The photo's are great to - I bet you'd say you are not a photographer
either
:~)))

Welcome to URG. Please keep up the photo's etc
jenny

the photos were taken by my hubby

--
may

Well done on the clematis, I don't see many large flowered types looking
that good.
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk