Old 18-03-2008, 01:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default my pics

On Mar 17, 1:33 pm, may wrote:
not sure if this is the right place to put my photos but here they are
,i have just learned how to post these.http://tinyurl.com/25fwfahttp://tiny...url.com/ytl6mx
and as i dont know anything about gardening i am quite proud of these
, they were from last year. the purple one in the large pot has now
been transfered to the ground and i did go abit over board and cut it
down to ground level so i am hoping i will not lose it ,i will have to
wait and see later on in the year

--
may

great plants May, I would love too see more.

Judith