Old 19-03-2008, 04:22 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default I've gotten started

In article , "aluckyguess"
wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article , "aluckyguess"
wrote:

"The Cook" wrote in message
I have now planted my peas, onion, chard and cabbage plants. The
broccoli is ready and with some luck I will get it out tomorrow. Next
in line are the red beets.

In the greenhouse the tomatoes are taking their own sweet time in
germinating. The spinach I tried to start didn't do anything so I
opened another package and started again. The rapini is progressing
and the gold beets are germinating. I guess after I get the immediate
things in the ground, I will start cleaning up the tomato patch.
--
Susan N.

I have planted almost everything. Just got done with the bean planter.
Tomato's and Peppers were planted last week with the onions. I already
had
the cilantro carrots lettuce fennel broccoli and garlic. I might of
forgot
few. strawberries have been great.

Where are you and what's your soil temp.?
--

Billy

Riverside Ca. Its been real warm.

Ah scrub land. Almost desert, that makes sense.
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/