Old 19-03-2008, 03:12 PM
42man 42man is offline
Registered User

Default Bamboo is flowering !!

I've read a few threads about flowering Bamboos, but maybe somebody may be able to enlighten me some more....I'm afraid I do not know what this particular type is called, but it is in a corner of our garden, in some shade under an apple tree, I have had it for 7 years in that time it has grown from about 2 feet tall to just over 6 foot...I have added 3 photos of it taken today...hopefully somebody will tell me what the ebst course of action would be....many, many thanks in advance...

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...8/DSC00496.jpg

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...8/DSC00497.jpg