Old 19-03-2008, 12:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default my pics

In article ,
says...

--
may
[/i Wrote:

Well done on the clematis, I don't see many large flowered types
looking
that good.
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk

thank you, i do feed them quite alot just normal run of the mill
liquid food that i add to the watering can , just the stuff from the
cheap shop mostly . and that goes for my hostas as well .

[/color]
Tip, stop feed while the flowers are actually out on the plant, no one
knows exactly why but feeding while they are flowering reduces the number
of days the plant remains in flower. Whatever you are using they
obviously enjoy it :~)