Old 20-03-2008, 02:50 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Nick Cramer[_2_] Nick Cramer[_2_] is offline

Default Moderator announce: New rpm email address

Phyllis and Jim wrote:
The moderation team announces a change in the location of the
moderation software. This change will cut the cost of moderation from
almost $400 per year to $120 per year...with the result that the
generous donations by rpm members will cover moderation costs
through the end of 2010!

Thanks for the info, Jim. My check is one of those that never got cashed.
Without the check deposited or in my hand, I can't close out my 2007
checking. As a workaround, I changed the check date in my records to
1/1/2008.

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~