Old 22-03-2008, 06:34 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Orchid Fever

Hunka hunka burnin' love! Diana's Drooler, huh? Excellent!

The only problem with the C & H catalog is the size of the plants. I always
have to ask myself if I have the time to wait. But what orchids they are!

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Lord almighty, I feel my temperature rising.
Higher higher, its burning through to my soul.
Orchids, orchids. You gonna set me on fire.
My brain is flaming. I dont know which way to go.
These orchids lift me higher. Like the sweet song of a choir.
They light my morning sky with burning love

I got the Carter and Holmes catalog yesterday. What am I thinking? I
need another orchid like a hole in the head. And now I've bought
more.[sigh] But they're sooo cute! There's a cross of Diana's drooler
Secret Love with C violacea that could be quite tasty. Hmmm, Diana's
Drooler could be a good name for it one day.... The page of minicats is
quite appealing, too....

When are those tax rebates coming?