Old 05-04-2003, 11:10 AM
Serial # 19781010

Default Can anyone identify tree at Central Market?

It wasn't a Japanese maple, which is deciduous. It did look more like
a cypress of some sort, but I have never seen any turn color. No
'leaves' were dropping.

On Mon, 23 Dec 2002 09:01:06 -0600, B.Server wrote:

On Mon, 23 Dec 2002 03:07:11 GMT, Serial # 19781010
wrote:

Does anyone know what the evergreen trees are at Central Market (38th
and Lamar) that have turned orange/red? They are nmarvelous to see
and I'd love to plant some. The foliage is not needles but rather
lacy.
Thanks-Judy

And I am guessing cypress although they are not evergreen.