Old 23-03-2008, 03:16 AM posted to austin.gardening
Mr. Green Mr. Green is offline

Default what is going on with my broccoli

I'm in central Texas. It's been a fairly mild spring. This is a new garden I
setup this year in the west part of the lawn. I added some organic matter
but he soil still has a lot of clay. The plants get about 6 to 8 hours of
full sun. I've kept them well watered. I dont know much about gardening but
I think broccoli should have nice dence edible buds. The onions in the back
part of the picture are doing fine. The broccoli does not look healthy to
me.

"Mr. Green" wrote in message
. ..
any ideas? thanks