Old 23-03-2008, 07:11 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Aluckyguess Aluckyguess is offline

Default Need Pepper suggestions for this year

I grow 3 or 4 different Jalapeños some are hot and some have no heat. When
we make salsa I control the heat with Serrano's. Jalapeños are in my IMHO
the best pepper and I grow about 20 different kinds. I like the yellow
banana's also I cut them open fill them with onions sauté them in butter put
a little lime on them man that's good with a beer on a Sunday afternoon.