Old 23-03-2008, 04:33 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Orchid Fever

wrote in message

Hrm, the spousal unit appears to have hidden the catalog already.

Gasp! [makes face like catfish gasping for air, picks jaw up off floor]
That's grounds for divorce, ain't it? *G*

When are those tax rebates coming?

May, if the last 2 digits of your SS# are low.
Later if they're high.
No idea what the result is if your SS# is high and your spousal unit's
is low and you filed jointly.
--
Chris Dukes

Hmmmmmm, I'm confused, one digit is high and one is low.... now my head
hurts.... must. buy. more. orchids. Ahhhh, the pain is subsiding already!