Old 24-03-2008, 03:58 AM posted to austin.gardening
mary anne mary anne is offline

Default what is going on with my broccoli

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Rulf wrote:
Where do you get your plants from?
most of the local places do not have them

Natural gardener sells them for sure. In the fall/late summer.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

We have a feed store that always has a great selection of fall and spring
plants...I live in matagorda county and
most places like the feed store and Sutherlands have a nice variety of
plants. Wal-Mart gets them also but the feed store and Sutherland get their
much much earlier than walmart.