Old 24-03-2008, 12:34 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
jadel[_2_] jadel[_2_] is offline

Default Orchid Fever

On Mar 22, 1:56*pm, "K Barrett" wrote:
Lord almighty, I feel my temperature rising.
Higher higher, its burning through to my soul.
Orchids, orchids. You gonna set me on fire.
My brain is flaming. I dont know which way to go.
These orchids lift me higher. Like the sweet song of a choir.
They light my morning sky with burning love

I got the Carter and Holmes catalog yesterday. *What am I thinking? *I need
another orchid like a hole in the head. *And now I've bought more.[sigh]
But they're sooo cute! There's a cross of Diana's drooler Secret Love with C
violacea that could be quite tasty. *Hmmm, Diana's Drooler could be a good
name for it one day.... *The page of minicats is quite appealing, too.....

When are those tax rebates coming?

Long after they've already been spent on gasoline.

J. Del Col