Old 24-03-2008, 12:52 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Derek Broughton Derek Broughton is offline

Default Moderator announce: New rpm email address

Chip wrote:

Chip wrote:

The new service seems a bit more "anal". It sent me a confirmation that
I had sent a message. It was easy enough to opt out of getting those
confirmations, but it took me twice before stopping.

Guess not- it sent me a 3rd. I've done what it told me to do, just reply
w/full text. What do I have to do to have it shut the hell up?

I'm fairly certain it needs you to reply from exactly the same address you
use to post to the newsgroup (I've had this same problem, because I use a
different address for news).
--
derek