Old 24-03-2008, 08:20 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default back in action

Welcome home, Xi!

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
Welcome back! Phal species are like Lay's potato chips. Can't have just
one...

K Barrett

"Xi" wrote in message
Wow, it's been like years since I was part of this group. My provider
didn't allow subscriptions to groups, and I was surprised to come
across this group on google. I'm back, yay!

Not a lot has changed in terms of orchids for me - still addicted. I
moved, and started a new collection with mainly phal species. I left
my old hybrids with my parents, partly because I couldn't move them,
but partly because they were mostly aneuploid. The 2N species, I took
with me when I moved. So slowly, I'm building things up again.

Cheers,
Xi