Old 25-03-2008, 12:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Help with plant identification please.

shazzbat writes

It looks a bit Kalanchoe-ish to me. And yes, I would try potting up some of
the stem growth as Sacha suggests. Also you may get a bit of stem to root in
water.

Yes, agree with Kalanchoe. Stem should root, but I'd do it by leaving it
on top of moistish compost - since it's a plant of arid conditions, it's
more likely to root that way than in water.

It's growth habit will be to elongate its stems, dropping its lower
leaves, so if you do get a cutting to take, it will eventually become
leggy again.

You don't have to take cuttings, you can just let it carry on growing.
--
Kay