Old 25-03-2008, 02:54 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default back in action

I have been searching for a true blue Phal for some time. Always have been
disappointed. Actually, it's my husband who's really lusting after one!

Diana

"Xi" wrote in message
Thanks! I remember almost everyone here. Some new faces though. Oh
my most exciting news is that I just acquired some nice blue phal
seedlings from Orchidview. Phal. violacae 'rachel's blue eyes x
gulfstream blue'! It'll be a couple of years at least before they
flower, but I hear that the rate of "blue" flowers is near 100%.
Anyone else here hopping on with the blue phalaenopsis trend?

Xi