Old 25-03-2008, 06:58 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Wolf K. Wolf K. is offline

Default Not getting original posts

Mary Fisher wrote:
... only comments on them.

I've checked and the senders aren't in my killfile.

Any ideas, anyone?

Mary

Your Usenet supplier probably has a glitch on their news server. Or
maybe their anti-spam service is killing binaries for some reason. Or...

Anyhow, it's unlikely to be at your end, since you can read the text
messages. You could have a look at all the settings of your newsreader,
in case something is blocking the binaries, or is marking them as read.
That is if you have your header pane set to show Unread message headers
only.

HTH

--
wolf k.