Old 26-03-2008, 07:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Lazarus Cooke Lazarus Cooke is offline

Default Waterproof radio

In article , Plymouth\
wrote:

"Tim" no wrote in message
m...
Hi

Does anyone know of a small waterproof or water resistant radio? My
girlfriend works as a gardener and would like to listen to Radio 4 while
she works. A built in speaker would be an advantage as well as headphones,
a belt clip would be good but that's probably pushing the wish list :-)

TIA for any help
Tim
--
http://www.timdenning.myby.co.uk/
May I suggest she doesn't need a waterproof one? I listen to the radio at

This is what I do - outdoors in all weathers.

Lazarus