Old 05-04-2003, 11:10 AM
gruber

Default Decomposed granite

"animaux" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 01 Jan 2003 17:34:55 GMT, Karen Kay wrote:

Really inconvenient location, though.

What do you mean by inconvenient? I live in very uppermost east Round
Rock. It
takes me 1/2 to 3/4 hour to get there and I go about once every few months

just
to cruise their gardens, see what's blooming, what's dormant.

The drive from Mopac down Southwest Parkway is soothing to me. It's in

the
hills and has myriad native plants along the drive. I love it's location.

Of course, if you already live in Oak Hill like I do, it is extremely
convenient. I drop by frequently just to get ideas.