Old 28-03-2008, 02:10 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Kurt[_2_] Kurt[_2_] is offline

Default WWKC March 2008 Newsletter

In article ,
~ jan wrote:

On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 21:22:28 EDT, Hal wrote:

May I cut and paste the letter here?
World Wide Koi Club. I've been invited to become a member since I
read Koiphen's, and I think some of you here might find it
interesting. It is pretty much an advertisement, but it is
worthwhile IMHO and I feel those of you with interest in koi showing
competition would find the letter interesting at least.

I don't see a need to post the letter here, since those who may not have
gotten it (was there anyone?) could just go to the website:
http://www.worldwidekoiclub.org/imag...h08/march08.ht
ml#stephen

I found the article "What I didn't know definitely hurt me" hilarious yet
so true! ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

For anyone interested, here's a good list of US KOI clubs.
Never mind that we do the website :-)

http://www.koifood.com/links.html