Old 28-03-2008, 01:22 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default WWKC March 2008 Newsletter

May I cut and paste the letter here?
World Wide Koi Club. I've been invited to become a member since I
read Koiphen's, and I think some of you here might find it
interesting. It is pretty much an advertisement, but it is
worthwhile IMHO and I feel those of you with interest in koi showing
competition would find the letter interesting at least.
--
Hal Middle Georgia, Zone 8
http://tinyurl.com/2fxzcb

Old 28-03-2008, 01:39 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 21:22:28 EDT, Hal wrote:

May I cut and paste the letter here?
World Wide Koi Club. I've been invited to become a member since I
read Koiphen's, and I think some of you here might find it
interesting. It is pretty much an advertisement, but it is
worthwhile IMHO and I feel those of you with interest in koi showing
competition would find the letter interesting at least.

I don't see a need to post the letter here, since those who may not have
gotten it (was there anyone?) could just go to the website:
http://www.worldwidekoiclub.org/imag...8.html#stephen

I found the article "What I didn't know definitely hurt me" hilarious yet
so true! ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

Old 28-03-2008, 02:10 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

http://www.worldwidekoiclub.org/imag...h08/march08.ht
ml#stephen

I found the article "What I didn't know definitely hurt me" hilarious yet
so true! ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

For anyone interested, here's a good list of US KOI clubs.
Never mind that we do the website :-)

http://www.koifood.com/links.html

Old 28-03-2008, 02:29 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 22:10:40 EDT, Kurt wrote:

For anyone interested, here's a good list of US KOI clubs.
Never mind that we do the website :-)

http://www.koifood.com/links.html

You're missing Mid-Columbia Koi & Pond Club (under Northwest).

And... speaking of, our latest newsletter is out. See
www.midcolumbiakoi.org clink on "info". ~ jan :-)
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

Old 28-03-2008, 07:07 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Koi and pond clubs

Nice to get a list of places to go on the web.

Thanks

Jim

Rate This Thread: