Old 28-03-2008, 06:06 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Damping off

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 17:10:45 -0700, Billy wrote:

CLEAR PLASTIC!!!

Oh. *Now* I remember something being discussed about this recently. My
brain is like a sieve. Thanks. You just saved me a few bucks. I
already have several rolls of clear plastic. And duct tape, lots of
duct tape. ;-)

I'm waiting to put down my plastic as I want the rain to penetrate.
Likely, that's not your problem. Well, grab your ankles and brace
yourself big guy because here comes some more storms. We just dodged a
small storm but a bigger one is due next week. Once they've tried out
their stuff here, they usually head for the heart land, big time.
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/