Old 28-03-2008, 08:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
TC[_2_] TC[_2_] is offline

Default Linking chicken wire

Hi,
I am building a chicken pen and intend to use weld mesh for the sides
and chicken wire for the top as I don't think I need that to be so
substantial. What's the best way to link the chicken wire lengths to
each other? Strips of wood between each length with the chicken wire
stapled to them is probably the best option but I wonder if there is
some sort of simple wire linking device available - for instance small
keyrings could be used to attach 2 lengths to each other so is there
something like that I could get?
Thanks