Old 28-03-2008, 10:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Blueberry bush question.

On 28/3/08 22:19, in article
, "Private"
wrote:

Hi all,
my blueberry bush buds have just started to open and the
leaves are spreading out. Some of the leaves are brown and curling at
the ends. What could be causing this.
Thanks for your time

Where do you live? What sort of weather have you been having? How are you
growing them - in the ground, in shade, in full sun, in pots, in what kind
of compost? How are you watering them? How old are the plants?
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk