Old 30-03-2008, 03:25 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Tree stump in pond

Like Jan said, depends on the wood. Pine is fine, Cyprus is better. Just remember
that it will float for a couple of years. it takes time for it to get water logged.
Ingrid

On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 21:17:57 EDT, A Sel wrote:

We have a nice looking small tree stump that I removed from the ground
last year. I was thinking about putting in our pond for the fish to
hide under.

Anyone see any problems in introducing this to the environment?
Should I maybe jet wash it first?

A Sel