Old 31-03-2008, 04:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Problem with Mirrorgarden.co.uk

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
T...
In article ,
says...

I've never heard of Mirror Plants but only today I decided never to buy
anything by mail order again. I've never been 100% happy with such
companies and they load p&p onto already (to my thinking) high prices.

Garden centres and nurseries aren't always perfect either but at least you
can rant to the manager - which usually gets a result.

Mary

I have questioned the rate of p & p with companies. Being in business I know
just how much a Jiffy Bag is for example and how long it takes to shove
something into it. I also know how much the administration costs and the
evidence of the 'postage' is there for all to see.

In 99 cases out of a 100 "Mail Order" is a rip off and a way for the sharks
to make even more money :-((

Shop local and get a local shop to get in what you want

Mike