Old 31-03-2008, 06:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Guess what this plant is?

"Cat(h)" writes
On Mar 31, 2:05*pm, Des Higgins wrote:
On Mar 31, 12:16 pm, "Cat(h)" wrote:

I know! I was so confident that it would take quite some time and
trial and error for people to guess correctly. When I saw Drosera, I
though, oh, no! I decided I would not say anything more than "no",
coz I was obviously dealing with an old hand (figuratively speaking,
of course, K).
I am all discomfited. If such a thing exists.

I must admit I get pleasure from getting in first with a name. I don't
have a hope with proper 'garden' plants, but I am OK with species that
I've grown, and with weeds I'm in my element(1) ;-)

(1) or as I know them, wild flowers
--
Kay