Old 02-04-2008, 05:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default still adding

In article ,
says...
On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 15:22:06 +0100, may
wrote:

i have just counted up how many clematis i now have in my small garden
and it is 23 , i cant wait to see them when they flower.
so far so good .

I can't even imagine 23 clematis in a small garden. Some grow huge. I
only have one and it is about 10 feet wide, up to the top of the wall
and then down the other side.

Steve

Just met a lady from east anglia with 230 in a small garden!
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk