Old 02-04-2008, 07:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cat(h) Cat(h) is offline

Default Yellowing Yucca

On Apr 2, 7:00*pm, Steve wrote:
I have a Yucca 10 - 15 years old (I think). *It is in fairly dry, sandy
soil and it has always seemed quite healthy, flowering most years. *In
the last year or two I have noticed that the leaves are a paler, more
yellowish green than they used to be. *I am in coastal eastern Scotland.
* I have seen other Yuccas in the area that are a nice healthy looking
green. *Any suggestions for perking it up will be gratefully received.

You can see it at

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m...IMG_0483_1.jpg

TIA

Steve