Old 03-04-2008, 03:25 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Srgnt Billko Srgnt Billko is offline

Default fixing flats on garden rolling stock

"rb" wrote in message
. ..
Would like a web site that tells me how to fix punctures and sidewall rips
on garden rolling stock. Yeah, slime for punctures. Can I also use
plugs? I need to know the ins and outs of what to do (how to use the
tools).

I just put tubes in a tiller tire and a trailer tire today. The trailer was
originally street worthy but I only use it off road behind a tractor now.