Old 03-04-2008, 02:54 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Close Escape

On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 18:45:08 EDT, ~ jan wrote:

You can get a mercury float switch from Aquatic Eco-Systems, that's what I
use on all my pumps. Water gets too low, power is shut off.

http://www.aquaticeco.com/subcategor...oat%20switch/0

I could not believe how hard that was to find. If I typed in mercury float
switch I got Tech Talk on what they were, but no product. Only when I typed
in float switch did I get the product. I'd say their website needs some
work, imo. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us