Old 04-04-2008, 10:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bazza Bazza is offline

Default Ladybirds

Having my shower this morning and watching a ladybird walking on the
wall near the window thinking to myself don't fly into the shower spray
but it took off and landed on the window blind.
On looking closer I counted 7 ladybirds clambering over the window and
blind, some where red or yellow with up to 10 black spots, a few where
black with 4 red spots.
I have seen the odd one in the house before but not of this quantity,
does that mean we are going to have a plague of them this year?

Bazza