Old 05-04-2008, 07:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
chris French chris French is offline

Default OT email ?

In message , someone
writes

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
ET...
Is it possible to copy the emails in folders for transfer to another
computer like you can with the address book? (win 98)
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Why not just pick your desired email then go File Save As and choose your
desired folder anywhere on your hard drives or partitions. Admittedly you
will have to do this with each email you wish to save, however if you do
this as you go, it will make filing easier.

Presumably you don't keep many emails?

I tend to keep a lot of emails, I would have to do thousands of saves .

Not that I would in reality of course, because for my email client I'd
just have to move a couple of files to transfer them all.

--
Chris French