Old 07-04-2008, 03:56 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default fixing flats on garden rolling stock

"J.A. Michel" wrote in message

"rb" wrote in message
. ..
Would like a web site that tells me how to fix punctures and sidewall rips on
garden rolling stock. Yeah, slime for punctures. Can I also use plugs? I
need to know the ins and outs of what to do (how to use the tools).

Take the tire off and run it up to your local superwally tire department.
That's what I did last time my lawn tractor had a flat. $5.00 to fix a flat
is cheap, and life is too short to waste time messing with it!!

Yep. $5 to fix it, $8 to drive there and back + the time to do so. It's way
faster to fix it at home, and costs next to nothing. Life is too short to waste
it driving and waiting for someone to be found to do the work.