Old 05-04-2003, 11:11 AM
will

Default Tree ID please.....

Around town today I have seen several trees with magnificent lavender
flowers on them.

They aren't big flowers, but rather small "clyindrical shaped" flowers.
I am not sure whether or not they will open up more, but they were
amazing compared to all of the dull boring colors everywhere else in
austin.

Does anybody know what I am talking about?

I asked 2 people who had them in their yards what kinda trees they
were.....they didn't have a clue. I don't really think that they put
them there. They probably were there when they moved in.

Ok.

Appreciate any help.