Old 08-04-2008, 11:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tahiri Tahiri is offline

Default Swallows!

"Sacha" wrote
Saw the first Swallows on Suday returning from the Cornwall Spring flower
show (me not the Swallows!) Driving through heavy snow one min, then
sunshine and swallows, I know one doesn't make a summer, this one was
struggling to make it spring!!

Saw one on the moor last Thursday - just one. Then saw another round here
on Saturday - very early for this area.

My husband saw one a couple of days ago up here in North Wales. If I was
them I would be tempted to turn round and go back!

T.