Old 22-02-2003, 02:51 PM
animaux

Default WOO HOO~

On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 23:13:26 GMT, zhanataya wrote:

Of Cooooouurse you don't. Yesterday I made the rounds of plant
centers and garden shops. There were just to many I wanted. I'm
slipping back into my old ways. I've been very diligent about native
plants, etc. because we're renting and I didn't want to invest in all
the sand replacement. But I can't stand it any longer. I haven't
told Bill either. I've got two yards of compost coming tomorrow.

zhan

HA! Mark won his quarterly award at work for being, as they call it, "The cream
of the crop" at his company. With it comes 1500 dollars. I plan to buy a yard
or two of decomposed granite for my paths. He doesn't know yet!