Old 09-04-2008, 12:05 PM
pd001 pd001 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashy View Post
I've decided to use Feather boarding (basically tempered wooden slats-treated) from B&Q. Cost me a total of £17.
I'll stain them up brown and hammer them into the ground.
Even if it does me for one year, it's saved me well over £200.
I would prefer to use the ever edge, but it's well overpriced no matter how good it is.
I would have needed 6 packs!!
Thanks everyone for their advice.

I know i'm too late, but for future reference, i've used everedge in my garden and it's been there a long time now and still looks good. The wood will rot (eventually) and the plastic, i would think, will get damaged in time whilst the steel should last forever.

I know its hard to take the hit, but i'm glad i did as the results are just what i was looking for. Anyway, good luck, can't argue with the savings you've made