Old 09-04-2008, 09:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Iris - unidentified purple & white

"joevan" wrote in message
On Tue, 8 Apr 2008 07:28:18 -0700, "Paddy's Pig"
wrote:

These are all just great. Thanks, I remember my grandmother always had
iris. I don't remember the splendor that these have now days however.

My mother had them too - usually the ubiquitous blue ones. I never really
liked them but we do have some in this garden - don't know why.

However, Pat has the knack of making ANYTHING look exquisite.

I'm wondering why this rush of pictures (NOT complaining!) - is it a
clear-out of files or has there been a visit to a speciality garden or ...
couldn't possibly be an attempt to convert me, could it?

A tiny crack in my defences is showing ...

Mary