Old 11-04-2008, 07:40 AM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Large scale permaculture

"0tterbot" wrote in message

have you seen our spiffy new prime minister creating necessary, yet polite
and pleasant, runctions in china? what a one he is!! i don't know that
the general public actually _likes_ him or not, but my word, there is a
great deal to be admired. sometimes he makes my jaw drop right off my
head. you want to find yourselves someone more like that. (obama?)

There's something about Obama that I feel is a bit plastic. Dunno what it
is but I just haven't warmed to him.