Old 11-04-2008, 09:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Plants for shade

On 11 Apr, 19:59, "jim" wrote:
What about bugle , mellisa What is freecylce

jim
soapmaker in kirkintilloch

"Rhiannon Miller" wrote in message

In article
AnneJackson wrote:
Rhiannon wrote:
* Are you planning to be at the Freecycle plantmeet in
Auchterarder on 26 April?

* Yes. You going?

* I was planning to pot up some of the geraniums to take
with me.

I hope to be able to go (with a small baby, I find I can't
guarantee anything these days). *I think I've oversown on
petunias, at least I will have if all or most of them
survive, so I'm planning on taking some of them along.

Rhiannon

--
I'm trying a new usenet client for Mac, Nemo OS X.
You can download it athttp://www.malcom-mac.com/nemo- Hide quoted text -

Freecycle
http://www.freecycle.org/

Worth looking at,