Old 13-04-2008, 03:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Paul Bernard Paul Bernard is offline

Default Deterring Foxes - redux...

On the mice front try a quick dunk in either paraffin or white spirit before
planting - the seeds that is not the mice!!
Never had any problems since and our garden abounds with mice, voles, rats
etc as ajoins river and meadows.

Regards, Paul ( 50 years of trying to deter various pests)

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Mark Nicholls" wrote ((huge snip))...
In conclusion, at the moment I'm pretty pleased with the Foxwatch, but
will report back if I change that view. I might even invest in a
Ca****ch, if the neighbourhood moggies become too intrusive! Now, if only
there was a Pigeonwatch!...

I would welcome some cats on our allotment site, lost all our peas and our
sweetcorn to mice last year. Be warned.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden