Old 16-04-2008, 12:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] tinnews@isbd.co.uk is offline

Default OT question for computer-y people

Mogga wrote:
On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 22:49:21 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

Why mac?
You can pick up incredibly cheap laptops at [even] pc world these
days - or other online shops like microdirect.

I have an iMac as a desktop computer. It seems more sensible to stick to
that if I get a laptop?

Ahh. Yes I can see the logic in that. (Can you get a mac emulator for
windows?) You could always have fun learning how to use a windows
machine though - asus eee is small, light and pretty. And very cheap.

.... but the Asus eee isn't a Windows machine is it? .... or is that
what you were saying?

--
Chris Green