Old 16-04-2008, 04:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
dave[_5_] dave[_5_] is offline

Default Mowers

Hi,
I wonder if anyone can recommend a good mower.
I have a medium sized lawn (on a hill!) and am finding it very hard work
with my current machine (Flymo vision compact 380). Years ago I had a petrol
flymo hover that was very easy to use although only mulched the cuttings.
I'm really looking for a self propelled petrol model no more than £250. I
hope I'm being realistic and thought one of you kind people would have an
idea of good and not so good ones.

Many thanks

Dave