Old 16-04-2008, 09:09 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Gill Passman Gill Passman is offline

Default finally got the pump going

Pete C wrote:

Don't know. Googling plant retailers shows them listed together as
oxygenators, so they must differ somehow?

I must say that in the UK the habit of labelling pond plants just as
"oxygenators" drives me slightly nuts as I want the plants but also like
to know what I have put in my pond....

Interesting on the cabomba ID - is this the same plant that is also sold
for aquariums? I tend to throw it out by the bucket load from my
aquariums but have been wondering if I could use it outdoors in my pond
as well but have never seen it sold as a "pond" plant over here

Gill