Old 17-04-2008, 10:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Mowers

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 08:14:29 +0100, Charlie Pridham wrote:

That's fine if you have a flat, short grass, lawn that isn't on a hill.

I have a steep sloping lawn too, but mow across the slope not up and
down it!

It's still flat in that direction though. B-)

The main problem with our lawn is that it isn't flat the rabbits and moles
see to that. If we mowed it to normal lawn length the grass wouldn't
survive the winter. Barely does anyway, it looks green ATM but thats a
couple of inches of moss with the grass hiding underneath...

--
Cheers
Dave.