Old 17-04-2008, 05:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Ping Sacha

On 17/4/08 14:00, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 13:27:40 +0100, Sacha wrote:

On 17/4/08 12:49, in article
, "Judith in
France" wrote:

Richard and Elaine Clements asked to be remembered to you at Hill
House Nursery and to your wonderful staff in particular. They have
many of your plants in England, Devon but have now moved here, to the
Auvergne, full time. They had dinner with us last Sunday night and
gave me a guided tour of their memories through your nursery. Hill
House tea room made a huge impression, I must try your coffee cake??

How nice! The arrival of the new grandson was greeted with a coffee cake we
took to my daughter in hospital. She became very popular with the staff all
of a sudden. ;-) Please give Richard and Elaine our best wishes.

We were hoping for the coffee cake recipe.

Remind me and I'll email it to you. ;-) But ISTR it uses "ooooh Matron"
coffee which you might find hard to obtain in the Netherlands!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk