Old 17-04-2008, 12:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Ping Sacha

Richard and Elaine Clements asked to be remembered to you at Hill
House Nursery and to your wonderful staff in particular. They have
many of your plants in England, Devon but have now moved here, to the
Auvergne, full time. They had dinner with us last Sunday night and
gave me a guided tour of their memories through your nursery. Hill
House tea room made a huge impression, I must try your coffee cake??

Judith
Old 17-04-2008, 05:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 17/4/08 13:55, in article , "Anne
Jackson" wrote:

The message from Sacha contains these words:

"Judith in France" wrote:

Richard and Elaine Clements asked to be remembered to you at Hill
House Nursery and to your wonderful staff in particular. They have
many of your plants in England, Devon but have now moved here, to the
Auvergne, full time. They had dinner with us last Sunday night and
gave me a guided tour of their memories through your nursery. Hill
House tea room made a huge impression, I must try your coffee cake??

Judith

How nice! The arrival of the new grandson was greeted with a coffee cake
we took to my daughter in hospital. She became very popular with the staff
all of a sudden. ;-) Please give Richard and Elaine our best wishes.

I didn't know that one of the 'expected arrivals' had actually arrived, Sacha.

I must have missed the announcement - I don't have time to follow all the

My heartiest congratulations to all concerned.

Thanks, Anne, they've both arrived but I hadn't announced it, so you didn't
miss it! My daughter had a son on Friday and my daughter in law had a
second daughter on Monday. I've asked them to have a chat with each other
next time they're thinking along these lines and see if they can plan things
a bit better. I have been spinning in circles! I was actually picking up
my daughter from hospital on Monday pm when the news came through on my
mobile about my dil! I'm going to Jersey at the w/e to visit the new grand
daughter and her big sister - oh, and their parents, of course. ;-)

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Ping sacha - reposted message! Ping Spider re Deutzia Spider[_2_] United Kingdom 4 04-05-2009 06:28 AM
Ping Sacha Judith in France United Kingdom 3 17-05-2008 03:51 PM
Ping Sacha judith.lea United Kingdom 18 21-01-2008 04:07 PM
Ping Sacha judith.lea United Kingdom 3 16-10-2007 10:55 PM
Ping Sacha Just Me \Koi\ Ponds 3 26-05-2003 04:20 PM