Old 17-04-2008, 08:42 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Bonnie NJ Bonnie NJ is offline

Default Pumps are running

Hi All,
The pond pumps are running! Have to redo the waterfall so the ponds
are going to seperate veggie filters. Last year we started losing
water and decided it was thru the waterfall - so naturally we put it
off until this year to fix the problem. The thought of moving all the
rocks and reworking the waterfall doesn't seem like fun any more :-(
I had thought of inviting my son over to help with the job but then he
tore his bicep muscle and had to have surgery. Now he is out of
commission for 6 months.
I guess it will get finished sometime this summer - I'm in no hurry to
get into the cold water. The fish are all doing well and the canaries
are singing their little heads off. We have a new pup, a black pug
named WuFi. He thinks it's his job to chase the noisy frogs. So far,
the frogs are winning.
Bonnie
NJ